In these Articles or rules, there is anything in the subject inconsistent
- The Society means
- Members means a member of the society.
- The committee means that Executive Committee of the society elected in
the Annual General Meeting.
- The President, Vice Presidents, General Secretary, Assistant Secretaries,
Treasurer means the President, Vice Presidents, General Secretary,
Assistant Secretaries, Treasurer of the society.
- Vice-Presidents and General Secretary means any one or all the Vice
Presidents and Joint Secretaries of the society.
- General Meeting means the ordinary General Meeting and Annual
General Meeting of the Society. Any other General Meeting hold during a
year will be called Special General Meeting.
- Sub-Committee means a sub-committee appointed by the Committee.
- Year means the financial year i.e. April to March of the following year of
Cessation of Membership:
- Any member who shall by any means cease to be the member shall
nevertheless remain liable for and shall pay to the society all
money/monies due by him to the society at the time of his causing to be
- Any member failing to remit his subscription within the specified period
of its becoming due is liable to have his name struck off from the Register
of Members. He shall not thereafter be entitled to take part in any
meeting of the society. Any one of the Joint Secretary may in the first
instance send notice to clear off the dues within two months after 31 st
March and failing to recover these dues shall place the matter before the
Executive Committee who shall be competent to pass final orders.
Membership of the society will automatically cease under the following circumstances: -
- Violations of the Rules & regulations of the society.
- Any conduct prejudicial to the interest of the society in the
opinion of the committee.
- Any un-becoming conduct in the business transactions.